A Perfectly Normal Family PG
En helt almindelig familie
From the archive
This film was last shown on 8 October 2020
When 11-year-old Emma is told her father wants to live the rest of his life as a woman, her world as she knows it is set to change. Thomas makes a rapid transition into Agnete: a woman in stylish dresses who suddenly has no more interest in football. Who is this new father? Can Emma even call Agnete that?
Director Malou Reymann’s was inspired by her own experiences of growing up with a father who transitioned to become a woman. Complex and intimate emotions are handled sensitively, with powerful performances from the central cast.
We have worked hard to put new measures in place to create a safe and welcoming environment for you to enjoy:
- We have reduced the number of tickets a person can purchase at any one time for each of our screenings to six. This follows the latest Government restrictions of meeting in groups of 6 or less.
- Seat reservations will not be possible as our booking system is not able to operate the advanced social distancing we have put in place.
- Please bring along a copy of your ticket booking confirmation email - either printed or on your mobile device - to show proof of purchase and to gain access to the cinema
- Please arrive in plenty of time before your film starts to make sure you are seated with your household or support bubble, socially distanced from other groups in the spaces available
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the Showroom. We have changed our refund policy to keep our staff and audiences safe. Find out more.
- Please take a look at our most up to date safety measures.
- Malou Reymann
- 1 hour 36 minutes
- Mikkel Boe Følsgaard, Kaya Toft Loholt, Neel Rønholt