New Workshops from Business Sheffield
Posted 27 January 2015
100% funded ‘How To’ Sessions 2015!
Start the New Year right by investing some fresh energy and
know-how into your business.
Expand your markets and streamline your operation by getting
some up-to-date business technology advice and guidance – for free!
Find out how to:
- Get more visitors to your website: 2nd February (9am-1pm)
- Sell products online: 2nd February (2pm-4.30pm)
- Move beyond social media to digital marketing: 6th February
- Manage your business using online tools: 16th February
- Work smarter by managing workloads and planning online: 16th
- Invest wisely in online advertising: 27th February
Sessions are at the newly
refurbished Creative Lounge at The
Workstation, Paternoster Row, Sheffield S1 2BX.
Attend or send a member of your team on up to two sessions for free.
To find out more, discuss your business and book a place,
ring 0800 043 5522 or 0114 224 5000 or email: BusinessSheffield@sheffield.gov.uk
or visit http://www.digital-direction.biz/workshops