Capital In The Twenty-First Century 12A
From the archive
This film was last shown on 1 October 2020
Based on the international bestseller by economist Thomas Piketty, Capital in the Twenty-First Century is an eye-opening journey through wealth and power. Breaking the popular assumption that the accumulation of capital runs hand in hand with social progress, this captivating documentary shines a new light on today’s growing inequalities. Travel through time as filmmaker Justin Pemberton assembles accessible pop-culture references coupled with interviews of some of the world’s most influential experts to deliver an insightful journey through the past and into our future.
We have worked hard to put new measures in place to create a safe and welcoming environment for you to enjoy:
- We have reduced the number of tickets a person can purchase at any one time for each of our screenings to six. This follows the latest Government restrictions of meeting in groups of 6 or less.
- Seat reservations will not be possible as our booking system is not able to operate the advanced social distancing we have put in place.
- Please bring along a copy of your ticket booking confirmation email - either printed or on your mobile device - to show proof of purchase and to gain access to the cinema
- Please arrive in plenty of time before your film starts to make sure you are seated with your household or support bubble, socially distanced from other groups in the spaces available
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the Showroom. We have changed our refund policy to keep our staff and audiences safe. Find out more.
- Please take a look at our most up to date safety measures.
- Justin Pemberton
- France , New Zealand
- 1 hour 50 minutes
- English, French