I Am Greta + Q&A 12A
From the archive
This film was last shown on 18 October 2020
The story of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg is told through compelling, never-before-seen footage in this intimate documentary from Swedish director Nathan Grossman. Starting with her one-person school strike for climate action outside the Swedish Parliament, Grossman follows Greta - a shy schoolgirl with Asperger’s – in her rise to prominence, and her galvanizing global impact as she sparks school strikes around the world. The film culminates with her astonishing wind powered voyage across the Atlantic Ocean to speak at the UN Climate Action Summit in New York City.
This screening is followed by an exclusive Q&A, only available in cinemas.
We have worked hard to put new measures in place to create a safe and welcoming environment for you to enjoy:
- We have reduced the number of tickets a person can purchase at any one time for each of our screenings to six. This follows the latest Government restrictions of meeting in groups of 6 or less.
- Seat reservations will not be possible as our booking system is not able to operate the advanced social distancing we have put in place.
- Please bring along a copy of your ticket booking confirmation email - either printed or on your mobile device - to show proof of purchase and to gain access to the cinema
- Please arrive in plenty of time before your film starts to make sure you are seated with your household or support bubble, socially distanced from other groups in the spaces available
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the Showroom. We have changed our refund policy to keep our staff and audiences safe. Find out more.
- Please take a look at our most up to date safety measures.
- 2 hours 9 minutes