KICstart! Autism Friendly Screenings
Every two weeks, we run special screenings for children with autism and their families.
The cinema environment is altered to provide a low sensory experience - the sound reduced and the house lights on low. Everybody is free to make noise and move around.
There is also a special quiet room, which is available for the duration of the film.
Please contact Linnea for more
Upcoming films & events
- Teen Titans go to the Movies PG
- The Teen Titans’ dreams of making it big in Hollywood are put on hold when an evil supervillain tries to take over the world…
- Sun 30 Jun
- Whale Rider PG
- One young girl dared to confront the past, change the present and determine the future. In the ways of the Ancients, she found hope.
- Sun 28 Jul
- Akeelah and the Bee 12A
- Akeelah is a charming but insecure 11-year-old girl from gang-ridden South Central LA who discovers an unusual talent for spelling.
- Sun 11 Aug
- Spirited Away PG
- English Dub
- This classic from Studio Ghibli leads us into a world ruled by gods, witches, and monsters; where humans are changed into animals.
- Sun 25 Aug
- Wonder PG
- A young boy born with facial differences begins attending school for the first time.
- Sun 8 Sep