Reel Adventures - Relaxed, Autism Friendly Screenings
Every two weeks, we run a screening for children with autism and their families.
The cinema environment is altered to provide a low sensory experience - the sound reduced and the house lights on low. Everybody is free to make noise, move around and bring their own snacks.
There is also a quiet room available for the duration of the film.
Please contact Linnea for more
Upcoming films & events
- Matilda PG
- "Matilda’s books transported her into new worlds and introduced her to amazing people who lived exciting lives." The classic film adaptation of the beloved Roald Dahl novel.
- Sun 22 Sep
- The Little Mermaid U
- Venture under the sea where Ariel, a free-spirited mermaid, longs to be part of the human world. With Flounder and Sebastian at her side, Ariel embarks on the adventure of a lifetime.
- Sun 6 Oct
- Belle 12A
- Belle is inspired by the true story of Dido Elizabeth Belle, the illegitimate mixed race daughter of Admiral Sir John Lindsay.
- Sun 20 Oct
- Tangled PG
- The Disney take on Rapunzel. The teen princess escapes the tower to explore the world with a handsome bandit.
- Sun 3 Nov
- Bugsy Malone U
- New York, 1929, a war rages between two rival gangsters, Fat Sam and Dandy Dan.
- Sun 17 Nov
- Detective Pikachu PG
- In a world where people collect Pokémon to do battle, a boy comes across an intelligent talking Pikachu who seeks to be a detective.
- Sun 1 Dec
- Mary Poppins U
- Mary Poppins, a practically perfect nanny, answers to an advertisement to look after the children of a stuffy banker.
- Sun 15 Dec
- My Neighbour Totoro U
- English Dub
- While their mother recovers from an illness, Satsuki and her little sister Mei get away from it all in an idyllic rural retreat. Far from the bustle of the city, they discover a mysterious place of spirits, magic and woodland creatures.
- Sun 29 Dec