Reel Adventures - Relaxed, Autism Friendly Screenings
Every two weeks, we run a screening for children with autism and their families.
The cinema environment is altered to provide a low sensory experience - the sound reduced and the house lights on low. Everybody is free to make noise, move around and bring their own snacks.
There is also a quiet room available for the duration of the film.
Please contact Linnea for more
- Rocks 12A Info
- Memories of Murder 15 Info
- White Riot 15 Info
- Miss Juneteenth 15 Info
- Monsoon 12A Info
- The Lost Prince 12A Info
- Barking Dogs Never Bite 18 Info
- Capital In The Twenty-First Century 12A Info
- ShAFF2020: Young Adventurers Films 1 U Info
- ShAFF2020: Best of ShAFF 2020 12A Info