The Lost Prince 12A
Le prince oublié
From the archive
This film was last shown on 1 October 2020
the acclaimed director of The Artist, The Lost Prince is a
charming, inventive and funny fantasy-adventure starring Omar Sy (Intouchables).
Sy plays Djibi, a single father whose life entirely revolves around his beloved 8-year-old daughter Sofia. Every night, during their cherished bedtime stories ritual, he takes her to “Storyland”, a fantasy film studio where their extraordinary fairy-tale adventures come to life, starring Djibi as the heroic Prince Charming.
Three years later and nearly a teenager, Sofia starts growing out of her father’s stories and making up tales of her own, where Djibi no longer plays the lead role. Djibi has to learn to accept the inevitable, whilst still finding a way to forever remain the hero of his daughter’s life and stories…
We have worked hard to put new measures in place to create a safe and welcoming environment for you to enjoy:
- We have reduced the number of tickets a person can purchase at any one time for each of our screenings to six. This follows the latest Government restrictions of meeting in groups of 6 or less.
- Seat reservations will not be possible as our booking system is not able to operate the advanced social distancing we have put in place.
- Please bring along a copy of your ticket booking confirmation email - either printed or on your mobile device - to show proof of purchase and to gain access to the cinema
- Please arrive in plenty of time before your film starts to make sure you are seated with your household or support bubble, socially distanced from other groups in the spaces available
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the Showroom. We have changed our refund policy to keep our staff and audiences safe. Find out more.
- Please take a look at our most up to date safety measures.
- Michel Hazanavicius
- Belgium, France
- 1 hour 42 minutes
- Bérénice Bejo, François Damiens, Omar Sy