We want to be as welcoming, inclusive and accessible as possible for all our customers, audiences, staff and visitors. Here's a summary of all the measures and facilities we have put in place:
- A sloped ramp leads to the main cinema entrance which is electronically assisted. Lift access is provided to cinemas at the lower level.
- All 4 screens have level access.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available on near cinema 1 and 2 (upper level), cinema 3 and 4 (lower level) and also within the Café Bar.
- Our Café Bar can be accessed via an electronically assisted door.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are very welcome.
- We are a family friendly venue.
- We also run an accessible cinema programme that includes audio description, subtitled screenings, infrared hearing loop and headsets, and autism and dementia friendly screenings.
- We are a proud members of the Sheffield Equality Hub Network and Accessible Sheffield. We accept the Access Card and CEA card.
Show us some love by joining our club >
We welcome your support. Find out how you can help us >
Festival big hitters return to our screens
Lockdown doesn’t stop the final Sheffield Doc/Fest weekender
The Value of Arts and Culture