Every Monday at 11am, the Showroom screens a film for parents and babies under one year old. Parents can enjoy our latest releases without having to find a babysitter!
Come along and watch a film in a comfortable atmosphere, with appropriate sound levels and a dedicated storage area for your pushchairs. After the screening you can relax with a complimentary hot drink in the bar and socialise with other parents and guardians.
To sign up just download and complete the form and bring it along to box office with your child’s Birth Certificate. We also have paper copies available at the Box Office.
Please note: A Birth Certificate must be provided as proof of the baby's age in order to register for Kino Bambino screenings.These screenings are designed only for parents and guardians and their babies under one year old, and only those with a Kino Bambino membership card will be admitted (see terms and conditions.)
Upcoming films & events
- Day Shall Come, The (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Nine years after his stunning debut Four Lions, British writer-director Chris Morris makes his long-anticipated return to screen with another tightly scripted satirical comedy, taking aim at US political and legal systems.
- Mon 21 Oct
- Official Secrets (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- In 2003, as politicians in Britain and the US push to invade Iraq, GCHQ translator Katharine Gun leaks a classified e-mail that advocates spying on members of the UN Security Council.
- Mon 28 Oct
- Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon (Baby Friendly) U
- When an adorable alien called LU-LA crash lands near Mossy Bottom Farm, it’s up to Shaun to help find her lost spaceship.
- Mon 4 Nov