Every Monday at 11am, the Showroom screens a film for parents and babies under one year old. Parents can enjoy our latest releases without having to find a babysitter!
Come along and watch a film in a comfortable atmosphere, with appropriate sound levels and a dedicated storage area for your pushchairs. After the screening you can relax with a complimentary hot drink in the bar and socialise with other parents and guardians.
To sign up just download and complete the form and bring it along to box office with your child’s Birth Certificate. We also have paper copies available at the Box Office.
Please note: A Birth Certificate must be provided as proof of the baby's age in order to register for Kino Bambino screenings.These screenings are designed only for parents and guardians and their babies under one year old, and only those with a Kino Bambino membership card will be admitted (see terms and conditions.)
Upcoming films & events
- Hail Satan? (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Chronicling the extraordinary rise of one of the most colourful and controversial religious movements in American history, Hail Satan? is a provocative, charming and hilarious new documentary.
- Mon 26 Aug
- Pain & Glory (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Prolific Spanish writer-director Pedro Almodóvar returns with his 21st feature, a sensitive, semi-autobiographical drama with career-best performances from regular collaborators Penélope Cruz and Antonio Banderas.
- Mon 2 Sep
- Mrs Lowry and Son (Baby Friendly Screening) PG
- This is the delicate, intimate and amusing story of the brittle but vital relationship between L. S. Lowry, one of the greatest artists of the 20th century, and his bedridden, unhappy and controlling mother.
- Mon 9 Sep
- Downton Abbey (Baby Friendly Screening) PG
- This autumn, the worldwide phenomenon Downton Abbey, becomes a grand motion picture event.
- Mon 16 Sep
- Farewell, The (Baby Friendly Screening) PG
- An uplifting comedy drama following a Chinese-American woman who returns to her hometown after learning her Grandmother has just weeks to live, a secret the family have decided to keep from their beloved matriarch.
- Mon 23 Sep
- Ad Astra (Baby Friendly Screening)
- Astronaut Roy McBride (Brad Pitt) travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his missing father and unravel a mystery that threatens the survival of our planet.
- Mon 30 Sep
- Goldfinch, The (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Hugely anticipated adaptation of Donna Tartt’s multi-award-winning novel, including the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- Mon 7 Oct