Every Monday at 11am, the Showroom screens a film for parents and babies under one year old. Parents can enjoy our latest releases without having to find a babysitter!
Come along and watch a film in a comfortable atmosphere, with appropriate sound levels and a dedicated storage area for your pushchairs. After the screening you can relax with a complimentary hot drink in the bar and socialise with other parents and guardians.
To sign up just download and complete the form and bring it along to box office with your child’s Birth Certificate. We also have paper copies available at the Box Office.
Please note: A Birth Certificate must be provided as proof of the baby's age in order to register for Kino Bambino screenings.These screenings are designed only for parents and guardians and their babies under one year old, and only those with a Kino Bambino membership card will be admitted (see terms and conditions.)
Upcoming films & events
- 1917 (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- At the height of the First World War, two young British soldiers, Schofield and Blake, are given a seemingly impossible mission. They must cross enemy territory and deliver a message that will stop a deadly attack on hundreds of soldiers
- Mon 20 Jan
- Bombshell (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Bombshell tells the explosive true story of the women who spoke out against right-wing media mogul Roger Ailes, and the toxic sexism at the heart of Fox News.
- Mon 27 Jan
- The Personal History of David Copperfield (Baby Friendly Screening) PG
- This comical reimagining of Dickens’ novel sees open-hearted and linguistically gifted Copperfield (Dev Patel) navigate Victorian England in this crowd-pleasing feature from Armando Iannucci.
- Mon 3 Feb