Every Monday at 11am, the Showroom screens a film for parents and babies under one year old. Parents can enjoy our latest releases without having to find a babysitter!
Come along and watch a film in a comfortable atmosphere, with appropriate sound levels and a dedicated storage area for your pushchairs. After the screening you can relax with a complimentary hot drink in the bar and socialise with other parents and guardians.
To sign up just download and complete the form and bring it along to box office with your child’s Birth Certificate. We also have paper copies available at the Box Office.
Please note: A Birth Certificate must be provided as proof of the baby's age in order to register for Kino Bambino screenings.These screenings are designed only for parents and guardians and their babies under one year old, and only those with a Kino Bambino membership card will be admitted (see terms and conditions.)
Upcoming films & events
- Diego Maradona (Baby Friendly Screening) 12A
- From the director of Senna and Amy comes the wild and unforgettable story of Diego Maradona’s turbulent years at SSC Napoli.
- Mon 24 Jun
- Support the Girls (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Regina Hall shines in this big-hearted indie comedy about workers' rights and the tough reality of being a woman in a man’s world.
- Mon 1 Jul
- Yesterday (Baby Friendly Screening) 12A
- Yesterday, everyone knew The Beatles. Today, only Jack remembers their songs.. and now he’s on his way to global superstardom. From Acadamy-Award winning director Danny Boyle and Richard Curtis.
- Mon 8 Jul