Every Monday at 11am, the Showroom screens a film for parents and babies under one year old. Parents can enjoy our latest releases without having to find a babysitter!
Come along and watch a film in a comfortable atmosphere, with appropriate sound levels and a dedicated storage area for your pushchairs. After the screening you can relax with a complimentary hot drink in the bar and socialise with other parents and guardians.
To sign up just download and complete the form and bring it along to box office with your child’s Birth Certificate. We also have paper copies available at the Box Office.
Please note: A Birth Certificate must be provided as proof of the baby's age in order to register for Kino Bambino screenings.These screenings are designed only for parents and guardians and their babies under one year old, and only those with a Kino Bambino membership card will be admitted (see terms and conditions.)
Upcoming films & events
- Greed (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- A scathing, farcical satire, telling the story of self-made British billionaire Sir Richard ‘Greedy’ McCreadie (Steve Coogan), whose retail empire is in crisis.
- Mon 2 Mar
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire (Baby Friendly) 15
- A vivid portrait of the stolen romantic relationship between two young women played by Noémie Merlant and Adèle Haenel. The pair have a persuasive on-screen connection which gives this affair a life of its own.
- Mon 9 Mar
- Military Wives (Baby Friendly Screening) 12A
- A real toe-tapping, feel-good, crowd-pleaser, brimming with sing-a-long style from the director of The Full Monty.
- Mon 16 Mar
- Misbehaviour (Baby Friendly Screening) 12A
- In 1970, Miss World was the most-watched TV show on the planet, with over 100 million viewers. Unhappy with the way the show treated women, the newly formed Women’s Liberation Movement hatched a plan to invade the stage during the London show.
- Mon 23 Mar