Every Monday at 11am, the Showroom screens a film for parents and babies under one year old. Parents can enjoy our latest releases without having to find a babysitter!
Come along and watch a film in a comfortable atmosphere, with appropriate sound levels and a dedicated storage area for your pushchairs. After the screening you can relax with a complimentary hot drink in the bar and socialise with other parents and guardians.
To sign up just download and complete the form and bring it along to box office with your child’s Birth Certificate. We also have paper copies available at the Box Office.
Please note: A Birth Certificate must be provided as proof of the baby's age in order to register for Kino Bambino screenings.These screenings are designed only for parents and guardians and their babies under one year old, and only those with a Kino Bambino membership card will be admitted (see terms and conditions.)
Upcoming films & events
- Red Joan (Baby Friendly Screening) 12A
- Judi Dench plays a retired physicist who is revealed, late in life, to be a long-serving spy for the KGB in this new thriller from renowned British theatre director Trevor Nunn.
- Mon 29 Apr
- Eighth Grade (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Equal parts hilarious and heart-melting, the critically-adored Eighth Grade wraps you up in the trials and tribulations of adolescence.
- Mon 6 May
- Woman at War (Baby Friendly Screening) 12A
- A passionate environmental activist wages a one-woman-war on the destructive aluminium industry in Iceland. A brilliantly biting but heartfelt dark comedy.
- Mon 13 May
- Amazing Grace (Baby Friendly Screening) U
- An electrifying never-before seen concert film capturing the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, at the height of her powers in a Baptist Church in 1972.
- Mon 20 May
- Booksmart (Baby Friendly Screening) 15
- Two academic overachievers realize that could have spent less time studying and more time being young. With one night of high school left, the girls try to cram four years of fun into one wild night.
- Mon 3 Jun
- Dive: Rituals in Water (Baby Friendly Screening)
- Joyful portrait of Icelandic swimming pioneer and baby whisperer Snorri Magnusson who lovingly instructs his infant students to dive, sing and even stand upright on his palm.
- Mon 10 Jun