How To Find Us
15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX
By Public Transport
We’re less than a five-minute walk from Sheffield train station, bus stop and tram stops.
We’re on a pedestrian route which runs from the city centre, past the Winter Gardens and Millennium Galleries and down Howard Street to the Train Station, you can’t miss us!
We’re a short distance from the M1 parkway and Sheffield City Centre. For Sat nav users, simply type in S1 2BX. Our visitors receive 50% discount for Q Park located on Charles Street, S1 2NJ. Be sure to collect an exit voucher from our Box Office or The Workstation Reception.
Closer by, there is limited on street parking on Brown Street, with some disabled parking bays next to our venue, and we are across the road from Sheffield Science Park car park which usually has spaces in the evening.
Sheffield Council cycle hoops are situated on Paternoster Row outside of our Café Bar terrace. Further cycle hoops can be found just past The Workstation in front of Site Gallery.
Venue Info & Accessibility
We want to be as welcoming, inclusive and accessible as possible for all our customers, audiences, staff and visitors.
- A sloped ramp leads to the main cinema entrance which is electronically assisted. Lift access is provided to cinemas at the lower level.
- All 4 screens have level access.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available on the lower level and within the Café/bar.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are very welcome.
- We are family friendly.
- We also run an accessible cinema programme that includes audio description, subtitled screenings, infrared hearing loop and headsets, and autism and dementia friendly screenings.
- We are a proud members of the Sheffield Equality Hub Network and Accessible Sheffield. We accept the Access Card and CEA card.
We welcome your support. Find out how you can help us >
Show us some love by joining our club >
Providing a voice to those who have been silenced
Showroom Festival Season
Three massive Bong hits