Sit back and enjoy coffee, cake and the big screen at Showroom Cinema for just £6 with a special all-in-one ticket for over 55s.
Screenings are on Thursday mornings from 11am, with refreshments served in the cafe bar from 10am.
The screenings include an introduction to the film.
Please note: pre-booking is always advisable for Early Doors screenings.
Upcoming films & events
- Blinded by the Light (Early Doors) 12A
- Music fanatic Javed discovers the illustrious back catalogue of Bruce Springsteen and his world is turned upside down.
- Thu 22 Aug
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Early Doors) 18
- Tarantino's latest is a star-studded fairy-tale fantasy tribute to Hollywood’s golden age with a toe-tapping soundtrack.
- Thu 29 Aug
- Pain & Glory (Early Doors) 15
- Prolific Spanish writer-director Pedro Almodóvar returns with his 21st feature, a sensitive, semi-autobiographical drama with career-best performances from regular collaborators Penélope Cruz and Antonio Banderas.
- Thu 5 Sep
- Mrs Lowry and Son (Early Doors) PG
- This is the delicate, intimate and amusing story of the brittle but vital relationship between L. S. Lowry, one of the greatest artists of the 20th century, and his bedridden, unhappy and controlling mother.
- Thu 12 Sep
- For Sama (Early Doors) 18
- A remarkably intimate documentary tracing one woman’s life through five years of uprising in Syria, as she falls in love, gets married and gives birth while catastrophic conflict rises around her.
- Thu 19 Sep
- Downton Abbey (Early Doors) PG
- This autumn, the worldwide phenomenon Downton Abbey, becomes a grand motion picture event.
- Thu 26 Sep
- Farewell, The (Early Doors) PG
- An uplifting comedy drama following a Chinese-American woman who returns to her hometown after learning her Grandmother has just weeks to live, a secret the family have decided to keep from their beloved matriarch.
- Thu 3 Oct
- Goldfinch, The (Early Doors) 15
- Hugely anticipated adaptation of Donna Tartt’s multi-award-winning novel, including the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- Thu 10 Oct