Offices & Facilities
The Workstation is ideal for growing businesses and can accommodate your changing needs quickly and easily.
All our offices are unique and range from small studios, to open and spacious rooms with high ceilings and large feature windows. Sizes range from 99sq.ft to 3479sq.ft and can accommodate teams of up to 60 people.
Available Office Units
- Unit 204: 2010 sq.ft / suitable for 20 - 30 people (available late January)
- Unit 308: 230 sq.ft / suitable for 2 - 3 people (available January)
- Unit 329: 691 sq.ft / suitable for 6 - 8 people - with kitchenette (available now)
- Unit 512: 678 sq.ft / suitable for 6 - 8 people (available now)
For further information on any of these units or to arrange a viewing, please call us on (0114) 279 6511 or contact our Tenant Services Team.
- A dedicated Tenant Services team
- Access to call handling (during opening hours)
- Postal, bureau and concierge services
Tuck shop at reception
Milk available for pre-order
- Broadband packages up to 300mbps
- Dedicated lease lines available with up to 5 IP addresses.
- Modern VOIP phone system – managed in house
- WiFi access in communal areas.
- Technical support available on request
- Secure 24-hour access
- Fully accessible toilets and lift access to all levels
- Secure covered parking (subject to availability), with discounted Q-Park vouchers available for guests
- Kitchenettes on all levels
- Communal roof terrace with views across the city
Basement bike racks (subject to availability)
- Shower facilities
- Gallery and exhibition space
- Table tennis tables
- Dedicated buildings maintenance team
- Office cleaning available
- Free Quarter Card membership (includes discounts in Showroom Café bar)
- Discounted rates on meeting room hire
Fact of the day in reception everyday!
Free tenant social events and activities (including Pilates, massages and Workstation Socials)
Friday newsletter including our hilarious Friday jokes and recommendations for the Showroom
Invitations to networking events
Show us some love by joining our club >
We welcome your support. Find out how you can help us >