Showroom Membership Terms & Conditions
Updated 26 april 2017
- The Showroom membership card is issued by and remains the property of
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure they notify The Showroom of
any changes in their personal contact details which relate to their
- To claim discount benefits and to earn points, your membership card must
be presented at the Showroom Box Office, Kiosk or Café Bar when
purchasing and/or collecting tickets, concessions or food and drink
- Concessionary memberships can only be issued on production of valid proof
of qualifying status.
- Standard member ticket discounts of £1.00 for film screenings cannot be claimed during third party events including festivals.
- The member discount is not available in conjunction with any other
discounts and ticket offers (e.g. film and food packages, already discounted
screenings such as Early Doors etc).
- Showroom Workstation reserve the right to vary the points issued on
qualifying purchases. Any product may be excluded from the loyalty points
scheme at the discretion of Showroom Workstation.
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed against the purchase on which the points
have been awarded.
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed against purchases that you pay for with
- Loyalty points will only be added at the time of purchase or may be added
later at the Showroom’s discretion.
- You must spend a minimum of £1 in a single transaction to qualify for loyalty
- Loyalty points cannot be collected for third party events.
- Double points offers only applies to the first day of opening for a new release or as otherwise explicitly stated for time-limited offers.
- The membership period is 12 months from the date of activation.
- Membership benefits cannot be claimed beyond the 12 month subscription period.
- Loyalty points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Lost or stolen cards can be replaced for a fee of £3 per card.
- Member preview screenings are subject to seat availability.
- Memberships are not transferable or refundable although the Showroom may exercise its discretion in dealing with such requests in exceptional circumstances.
- Cancellation of membership may only be credited with a refund in mitigating circumstances and the decision to do so remains at the discretion of Showroom Cinema.
Show us some love by joining our club >
We welcome your support. Find out how you can help us >
Lockdown doesn’t stop the final Sheffield Doc/Fest weekender
Wolfwalkers: half-term adventure for the famliy
Celebrating a landmark film in the history of French cinema