Dementia Friendly Screenings
We are proud to be a Dementia Friendly organisation and as part of our regular programme we host monthly relaxed screenings.
On the last Tuesday of every month at midday, we screen a film from in an environment designed to suit the needs of people living with dementia:
- There are no adverts or trailers.
- We are relaxed about noise and movement in the screen - audience members can move around freely & talk as they please.
- There will be a quiet room near the screen, reserved for people who wish to leave and take a break during the film.
- The lights are left on low and the sound is softened to make our cinema more accessible for all.
- Friendly staff will be on hand to make your trip to the cinema as enjoyable and easy as possible.
- Please note, there will be no interval in the screenings.
- There will be a reserved area in the bar after the film, with free tea and coffee for people to socialise.
Everyone is welcome, including friends, loved ones, families and carers.
We proudly accept the Access Card and CEA Card and all card holders receive a free ticket
If you have any questions or comments, please drop Mikaela a line: