Everything you need to know about visiting Showroom Workstation, from buying tickets to access provision.
How to book cinema tickets
You can book cinema tickets online - just click through to the film or
event you want to see and follow the instructions. We charge a £1 booking fee (for non-members)
per transaction (not per ticket) for bookings made online and on the telephone.
You can book over the telephone on 0114 275 7727 and in person during box office opening
Showroom Members can now book their discounted tickets online by logging into our website when purchasing tickets
Showroom Box Office
Daily from 11.30, except Monday & Thursday from
Box office closes when the last film of the day begins.
Showroom cafe Bar
Monday to Thursday 10.00 - 23.00 (Food served until 9pm)
Friday 10.00 - late (Food served until 9pm)
Saturday 10.30 - late (Food served until 9pm)
Sunday 11.00 - 22.30 (Food served from 12pm until 4pm)
Food served Monday to Saturday until 21.00 / Sunday until 16.00
Monday to Friday 8.00 - 18.00
Location & Parking
Showroom Cinema and Workstation Creative Business Centre is located
on Paternoster Row in Sheffield's Cultural Industries Quarter close to the
Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX
Showroom Workstation is 5 minutes walk from the train station and
10 minutes walk from the main bus interchange.
To plan your journey by bus: www.travelsouthyorkshire.com or call 01709 515151
For travel by train: www.nationalrail.co.uk/ or call 08457 48 49
are bicycle racks directly outside the Showroom and Workstation entrances on
and Workstation is close to the M1 Parkway and Sheffield city-centre.
There is limited on-street parking on Paternoster Row and Shoreham Street
and several car parks in the vicinity.
Showroom Cinema goers receive 50% discount for Q Park,
Charles Street, S1 2NJ. Collect your exit voucher with your ticket from the box
office. For more information on this car park visit http://www.q-park.co.uk/parking/sheffield/q-park-charles-street
car parks in the vicinity include:
Street Car Park, S1 4RG and Sheffield Station Car Park, Turner Street, S1 2BP
There is a wide range of hotel accommodation from
four-star to budget hotels all within walking distance.
public areas of the Showroom Cinema and
Workstation are fully accessible to people using wheelchairs and our staff are
trained to provide customer assistance.
are several disabled car parking bays available on Paternoster Row between the
cinema and Workstation. A sloped ramp leads to the main cinema entrance
providing access to box office, café bar and cinemas on the upper level. Lift
access is provided to cinemas 3 and 4 on the lower level. Accessible toilet
facilities are available on the lower level and within the Café/bar.
Workstation entrance is situated at street level with step-free access.
Disabled facilities in The Workstation include lift access to all floors,
wheelchair accessible doorways throughout the building and accessible toilets
on levels 2, 3 and 4.
- Baby-changing facilities are available in the main building
ground floor accessible toilet.
- We provide an infrared hearing loop facility
in the cinema for customers with a hearing impairment. In-ear headsets
and necklace amplification devices are available from the Box
Office on request.
- Our programme contains many films subtitled into English
from other languages. These may be suitable for deaf or hearing-impaired
- Subtitled Mondays Every Monday we'll screen English language films with subtitles where its possible for us to do so*. You can find out which films will be played with subtitles by visiting the Subtitled Monday's page on our website, by picking up a listings flyer at box office or by signing up to receive our weekly e-newsletter.
*Not all films have subtitles included in the digital files supplied by the film distributor. Hopefully as more cinemas offer this service to their customers, this will become less common and more films will become available to screen using this facility.
- Listings are available in large print from our Box Office.
notify the box office when booking tickets if you require a wheelchair space
within the cinema or have any other requirements.
If you have any specific
access enquiries or specialist requirements not covered below, please
contact Box Office on:
Tel: 0114 275 7727
are available to purchase from our Box Office in denominations of £5 & £10
- All Gift Vouchers are valid for 2 years from date of issue.Gift Vouchers can be exchanged for cinema tickets, kiosk items or food & beverages from our Café Bar of equal value, or as part payment for goods of a higher value than it’s face value.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, and change will not be given if it is exchanged for goods less than its face value.
- Since 1st April 2012, Gift Vouchers displaying the old (pre 2010) Showroom logo are no longer accepted.