To keep up with all the latest additions to the Showroom's programme of films and events, you've come to the right place. When a new screening or event goes on sale on the website, it'll appear on this page - check back regularly to snap up tickets for all those things on your 'To Watch' list!
For more information about how we programme the cinema schedule, please see About Our Film Programme
- Rafiki CTBA
- When romance blossoms between two Kenyan girls, they must choose between their happiness and their safety. A vibrant, vital film buzzing with chemistry between its two leads.
- Showing Mon 11 February 18.00 as part of LGBTQ+ History Month: Awakenings
- The Way He Looks 12A
- Leonardo, a blind teenager, finds his life changing with the arrival of a new boy at school. A tender, life-affirming story of first love told from a unique perspective.
- Showing Mon 18 February 18.00 as part of LGBTQ+ History Month: Awakenings
- Of Love and Law + Q&A with Director Hikaru Toda CTBA
- This eye-opening documentary follows the work of the first law firm in Japan set up by an openly gay couple.
- Showing Mon 25 February 18.00 as part of Japan Foundation Touring Film Programme 2019 and Doc/Nights
- Yojimbo PG
- A ronin arrives in a small town where two rival gangs are at war with each other. He decides to play both ends against the middle and see what happens.
- Showing Wed 20 February 18.00 as part of Film Studies
- The Getaway 18
- Doc McCoy is a career criminal who can rob any bank, but when things go awry during a botched heist he and his wife have to use all their skills to evade both the law and the mob to make a bloody getaway.
- Showing Wed 6 March 18.00 as part of Film Studies
- The Killing PG
- A taut racetrack heist movie full of double-crossing grifters and a mean femme fatale means that the perfect plan can only go wrong, badly wrong.
- Showing Wed 23 January 18.00 as part of Film Studies